Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hi. I promised to share about the Total Wellness Products right? They are wonderful stuff that I have been taking very dilligently.

TRA Complex helps to raise my overall metabolism, curb craving for carbohydrates and keeps my stress level under control. It enables my body to burn calories more effectively.

TRA Duo Lean blocks away excess fats and excess starches from the food I eat. Hence, less calories enter my body.

TRA Dien O Lean breaks up fats that are residing inside my body. Together with some exercise, it becomes easier to burn off my body fats.

TRA Trimshake replenish my body with a healthy blend of low fat protein and carbohydrate. This ensures the growth of lean tissues while fats melts away.

Lifepak provides me with a comprehensive blend of vital nutrients like vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. This ensures that my body stays well nourished daily.

G3 Super Fruit (60ml) gives me the equivalent of a fruit serving. It is also very good for strengthening my eyes to improve vision.

For (week three), I took the supplement regularly. I did my 20 minutes brisk walk every morning and I did my daily 10 minutes of moderate resistance training (just like the previous week). Food wise, I followed the same servings of daily food just like previous week.

The stats showed a slight increase in body fat % but a drop in skeletual muscles% compared to the previous week. I am puzzled because my photos don't seems to suggest that. But I shall observe for another week to see if there will be more positive changes. Stay tuned.

My stats on 21 Feb 2009.

Height : 1.75m

Weight : 65.9kg (-0.2kg)

Body fat : 12.5% (-1.6%)

Visceral Fat Index : 6 (---)

Muscles : 36.9 (+0.8%)

Arms : 29cm (---)

Waist : 77cm (-0.5cm)

Chest : 91cm (-0.5cm)

Body age : 32yrs (-1yr)

No comments:

Post a Comment